Date commencing: Tuesday 21st March
Time: 5:30 pm – 8 pm
Startup Club is a free 6-week workshop that is hosted both here at The_Track in Bognor Regis – aka just inside Bognor Regis Train Station’s corridor where the old booking hall used to be, and through the big greeny-blue double doors.
Startup Club is primarily for those who:
- Have a business idea but don’t have a clue where to start
- People already have started their business, but they’re still new and have a fair few gaps in their knowledge
- Want to establish a side-hustle alongside their full-time job or start out on their own (because they’re a boss)
- OR all of the above?!
Each week there is a different 2-hour session, these are catered to building up knowledge of what it takes to run and business. To get an idea of what to expect, here is our speaker schedule for previous Startup Clubs:
- Week 1 – Introductions, Goal Setting and Business Models
- Week 2 – Who’s your customer?
- Week 3 – Reach your customer
- Week 4 – Admin, Tax and Registration
- Week 5 – Finance, Funding and Pricing
- Week 6 – Future Planning
The workshop (and beyond) are brimming with support, and we connect you with anyone that we believe could help you shoot for the moon. On top of this, after it’s over, if you have any questions or need help with anything, we are only too happy to help where we can!
A completely free business workshop, and there’s more?!
We don’t stop there, you can expect:
- Tea and coffee
- Yummy snacks
- Access to The_Track’s coworking facilities during the 6 weeks
- Discounts to the experts’ other facilities and workshops
- A Whatsapp group where we keep eachother motivated
- Access to other free events at The_Track
Want to sign up for our next Free Startup Club or to know more? Book your free space and we’ll get you registered onto the next cohort, or send us an email and we’ll get back to you ASAP. We can’t wait to help you reach your goals and dreams!