Date: Postponed New Date TBC
Time: 1 pm – 2 pm
In today’s fast-paced world, being a parent and a business owner simultaneously can be an overwhelming challenge, especially if you work from home during the school Summer holidays (We all remember Lockdown and home-schooling don’t we). 6 weeks of juggling the responsibilities of parenthood with the demands of running a successful business requires exceptional organizational skills and a well-thought-out approach.
“Balancing Act: How to Work and Survive the School Summer Holidays” is a practical and engaging workshop designed to equip parents with effective strategies and tools to maintain order, manage time efficiently, and achieve harmony between their personal and professional lives.
- Understand the unique challenges faced by parents who are also business owners.
- Explore the benefits of maintaining a structured and organized lifestyle.
- Learn practical techniques for managing time, priorities, and multitasking effectively.
- Discover strategies for setting realistic goals and maintaining work-life balance.
- Explore technology and tools that can streamline and simplify organisational processes
- Develop effective communication and delegation skills to lighten the load.
- Discover when is the right time to outsource in your business.
Lyndsey is a mum of 2, Owner of LCL Virtual PA and Assistant to Chair/Co Team Leader of the school PTA. As well as managing the day to responsibilities of running a home and parenthood, Lyndsey runs her Virtual Assistant business from Home, with a team of 3 other VAs, for the past 4 years, helping other Business owners achieve a more balanced Work/Life balance by taking the tasks they shouldn’t be doing so they can focus on the tasks that only they can do to grow and scale their business.
If you have any questions, please do send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org – see you on the 17th of July, we’ll have tea, coffee and biscuits in tow!