Arun Wellbeing are back with their free wellbeing MOTs – find some extra information below, and book your place here!
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE 30 MINUTE WELLBEING MOT?
ARE YOU AGED 18 AND ABOVE? COME AND STEP ON OUR BODY COMPOSITION SCALES, WE WILL MEASURE YOU AND TALK THROUGH YOUR:
- Weight and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body fat % and mass
- Muscle and bone mass
- Hydration levels
- Stress levels and emotional wellbeing
- General health and lifestyle choices.
WHAT IS A WELLBEING MOT ?
- When was the last time you gave some time and thought to your own wellbeing?
- Maybe made some lifestyle changes and want to see the results of your hard work?
- Or lost enthusiasm and momentum with a lifestyle change and need some support?
A Wellbeing MOT is suitable for most people and takes about 30 minutes. To start you will be asked to take off your shoes and socks/tights to stand on the scales. The scales pass an impulse through the body which travels at different speeds through different types of tissue (fat/muscle/bone). We are able to measure weight, muscle and fat mass, bone mass, hydration levels and give a “metabolic age” ie how old your body thinks it is.
We discuss the readings and identify any small behaviour changes that would improve your results. Clients often say the MOT has kick-started them into prioritising their own wellbeing. You are welcome to make an appointment for a repeat MOT in another 3+ months if you want to set yourself some targets and check your progress.
Please note – the scales are not suitable for anyone who is under 18 years, has a pacemaker, is pregnant, has artificial limbs or is unable to stand unaided in bare feet.
The drop-in sessions will run on 18th May 9am-5pm in Platform 1 at The_Track