Parking your car can be stress, which is what makes The_Track’s location so blooming good. Whilst we’re at Bognor Train Station, we get if hopping on the train isn’t your jam. Below we’ve compiled a list of car parks near to us that some of visitors have recommended with a variety of price points, so hopefully there’ll be something for you!
However, If you don’t fancy getting to us by train, we have:
- Train Station Car Park – £5.40 for the day, payment taken via an app on your phone – 1 minute away
- Linden Road – free on-road parking – 1-10 minute walk depending on where you can park (the long road that has Linden Fisheries Fish and Chips on it)
- London Road Car Park – Paid car-park – 7 minutes walk (next to Hotham Park and in between the police station and Edward Bryant School)
- Lyon Street Car Park – Paid car-park, but you can get 2 hours free with a parking disc, which is £2 for the whole of 2022 which you can buy from our neighbour Heygates Bookshop – 5 minute walk (Opposite Age UK’s Laburnham Centre)
- Hothampton Car Park – Paid car-park – (next to Fitzleet block of flats)
Are there any other places to park that you like using when you visit us? Or are you close enough to walk? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!