In business being able to think can help create opportunities, solve problems, reduce costs and make your sales and marketing more effective.
Being able to think more creatively has been described as like finding a gold mine in your back garden. Especially in business where creative thinking can help create opportunities, solve problems, reduce costs and make your sales and marketing more effective. In fact, there’s no area of business where thinking more creatively can’t be of real benefit.
But most people don’t think of themselves as being creative when in fact research tells us that creative thinking is a natural part of human intelligence. As Sir Ken Robinson, TED’s most viewed speaker said, “If you’re human, it comes with the kit”. What’s more creativity can be taught. Creative thinking isn’t a talent, it’s a technique, and one that’s based on some simple principles that anyone can learn.
This fascinating and stimulating webinar will actually show you how to be more creative and not just in business but in your life. It includes:
- Understanding your creative brain and how it works
- Creative thinking lessons from famous business leaders
- Developing your creative brain and how to apply creative thinking to your business or career.
- A series off fun mental exercises to wake up your dormant creative thinking muscles
- Simple techniques for learning from all the creativity that surrounds every day
- A five step process for having great ideas
Please have a few sheets of paper or a notebook and pen or pencil handy as this is an interactive workshop.